Friday, May 21, 2010

God Knows You

Read Psalm 139:13-17 cev:

“You are the one who put me together inside my mother's body, and I praise you because of the wonderful way you created me. Everything you do is marvelous! Of this I have no doubt. Nothing about me is hidden from you! I was secretly woven together deep in the earth below, but with your own eyes you saw my body being formed. Even before I was born, you had written in your book everything I would do. Your thoughts are far beyond my understanding, much more than I could ever imagine.”

Do you have a best friend? It’s fun to go places and do things together. We tell each other secrets. Sometimes it’s like our best friend knows us better than anyone else in the world.

What if I told you there is Someone who knows you even better than your best friend? And how about this? This Someone knew before you were even born! Now that seems topsy-turvy, doesn’t it?

David wrote in Psalm 139 that even before you were born, God knew all about you. He knows when you sit down and when you get up. He even knows your thoughts. God made you wonderful and special. There is no one else like you. You are wonderful because a wonderful God made you.

Topsy Turvy Tip: Tell your best friend about God’s love. Read all of Psalm 139 to find out how God made YOU special.

Life without Christ is Topsy Turvy!™
________

No comments: