Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Back to School Time


Read Job 31:4 NLT:


Doesn’t he see everything I do and every step I take?


My family moved right before I entered second grade. I didn’t want to change schools. I might get lost in a different school building. Would I make friends? Would my new teacher be nice?
Soon it will be time for the school year to begin. Maybe you feel like I did – a little scared.


Do you know you can pray for your teacher, your new classmates, and even your principal, now? That seems topsy-turvy to pray for people you haven’t even met yet, doesn’t it?


But we can pray like this because the Bible tells us God knows everything (1 John 3:20). He knows the past, present and future. He already knows who your teacher will be, the friends you’ll make, and will be with you every step of the way.


Psalm 37:23 says, “The LORD directs the steps of the godly. He delights in every detail of their lives.”


When you feel afraid, remember – God loves you and is right there with you. He knows all about you.


Topsy Turvy Tip: Nothing that happens in your life will ever surprise God.

Life without Christ is Topsy Turvy!™

________

No comments: